- Holds – The library will place holds on materials that the library owns for all Reaching Across Illinois Library System (RAILS) cardholders.
- Interlibrary Loan – The library will Interlibrary Loan materials owned by other libraries for Worth Public Library cardholders only.
- Reciprocal Borrowing – Worth Public Library cardholders are able to use their library card at libraries that are members of the Reaching Across Illinois Library System (RAILS). Members of any Reaching Across Illinois Library System (RAILS) library are able to use their library card at Worth Public Library.
Pick up a Book Log at Adult Services Desk. For every book you read you receive an entry into the prize drawing. Return book logs by Saturday, July 28th. Prize drawing will be held the week of July 30th.June 2
Come and discuss books in the Library’s Book Club. We will be reading and discussing Jar City by Arnaldur Indridason. We will be meeting at The Edge Restaurant at Water’s Edge Golf Course at 1:00pmJune 19 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm at Edge Restaurant
Come and discuss books in the Library’s Book Club.July 17 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm at Worth Library Meeting Room
Come and discuss books in the Library’s Book Club.August 21 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm at Worth Library Meeting Room
Come and discuss books in the Library’s Book Club.September 18 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm at Worth Library Meeting Room
The Reading Roundtable is held on the third Tuesday of the month usually at 2:00 pm in the Library Meeting Room.
The following books will be discussed in the upcoming months:
- May 15th at 2:00 pm: Code Girls by Liza Mundy
Please visit the Circulation Desk or the Adult Services Desk at the library to check on availability of passes for the museum of your choice.
- For more information and to see a list of participating museums: www.museumadventure.org.
To place holds on upcoming books or your favorite authors, go to our dedicated Forthcoming Books page…
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday
9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday & Saturday
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Library is closed on the following days:
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Years Eve
Phone Prompts at
0 - Operator
1 - Hours, Address
2 - Adult Services
3 - Youth Services
4 - Circulation Desk
5 - Business Office
6 - Technical Services
7 - Administrator