- Holds – The library will place holds on materials that the library owns for all Reaching Across Illinois Library System (RAILS) cardholders.
- Interlibrary Loan – The library will Interlibrary Loan materials owned by other libraries for Worth Public Library cardholders only.
- Reciprocal Borrowing – Worth Public Library cardholders are able to use their library card at libraries that are members of the Reaching Across Illinois Library System (RAILS). Members of any Reaching Across Illinois Library System (RAILS) library are able to use their library card at Worth Public Library.
Learn how to begin brewing your own beer at home. Scott Pointon, Librarian and award winning home brewer will present this program. He will discuss the styles of beer that can be brewed at home as well as the equipment, ingredients, and the basic steps of the brewing process.November 7 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm at Worth Library Meeting Room
Come and discuss books in the Library’s Book ClubNovember 21 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm at Worth Library Meeting Room
Come and discuss books in the Library’s Book ClubDecember 19 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm at Worth Library Meeting Room
The Reading Roundtable is held on the third Tuesday of the month usually at 2:00 pm in the Library Meeting Room.
The following books will be discussed in the upcoming months:
- November 21st at 2:00 pm: Candy Corn Murder by Leslie Meier
- Upcoming meeting dates are: November 21st, and December 19th
Please visit the Circulation Desk or the Adult Services Desk at the library to check on availability of passes for the museum of your choice.
- For more information and to see a list of participating museums: www.museumadventure.org.
To place holds on upcoming books or your favorite authors, go to our dedicated Forthcoming Books page…
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday
9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday & Saturday
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Library is closed on the following days:
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Years Eve
Phone Prompts at
0 - Operator
1 - Hours, Address
2 - Adult Services
3 - Youth Services
4 - Circulation Desk
5 - Business Office
6 - Technical Services
7 - Administrator