- Holds – The library will place holds on materials that the library owns for all Reaching Across Illinois Library System (RAILS) cardholders.
- Interlibrary Loan – The library will Interlibrary Loan materials owned by other libraries for Worth Public Library cardholders only.
- Reciprocal Borrowing – Worth Public Library cardholders are able to use their library card at libraries that are members of the Reaching Across Illinois Library System (RAILS). Members of any Reaching Across Illinois Library System (RAILS) library are able to use their library card at Worth Public Library.
Enjoy a movie at the library. Today’s movie is Florence Foster Jenkins. It stars Meryl Streep, Hugh Grant and Simon Helberg.July 5 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm at Worth Library Meeting Room
Come and discuss books in the Library’s Book Club. We will be discussing “A Soldier of the Great War” by Mark Helprin.July 18 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm at Worth Library Meeting Room
Enjoy a movie at the library.July 19 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm at Worth Library Meeting Room
Adult Summer Reading Ends. Return your book logs by July 29th.July 29 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at Adult Services Desk
Come and discuss books in the Library’s Book ClubAugust 15 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm at Worth Library Meeting Room
The Reading Roundtable is held on the third Tuesday of the month at 2:00 pm in the Library Meeting Room.
The following books will be discussed in the upcoming months:
- May 16th at 2:00pm: Dead Wake by Erik Larson
- Upcoming meeting dates are: May 16th, June 20th , July18th
Please visit the Circulation Desk or the Adult Services Desk at the library to check on availability of passes for the museum of your choice.
- For more information and to see a list of participating museums: www.museumadventure.org.
To place holds on upcoming books or your favorite authors, go to our dedicated Forthcoming Books page…
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday
9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday & Saturday
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Library is closed on the following days:
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Years Eve
Phone Prompts at
0 - Operator
1 - Hours, Address
2 - Adult Services
3 - Youth Services
4 - Circulation Desk
5 - Business Office
6 - Technical Services
7 - Administrator