- Holds – The library will place holds on materials that the library owns for all Reaching Across Illinois Library System (RAILS) cardholders.
- Interlibrary Loan – The library will Interlibrary Loan materials owned by other libraries for Worth Public Library cardholders only.
- Reciprocal Borrowing – Worth Public Library cardholders are able to use their library card at libraries that are members of the Reaching Across Illinois Library System (RAILS). Members of any Reaching Across Illinois Library System (RAILS) library are able to use their library card at Worth Public Library.
- Worth Reading Book Club
- Museum Adventure Passes
- Explore More Illinois
- Online Book Clubs
- Forthcoming Books
The Worth Reading Bookclub is usually held on the third Tuesday of the month usually at 1:30 pm in the Library Meeting Room.
The following books will be discussed in the upcoming months:
- Tuesday, January 21st: Eggnog Murder by Leslie Meier, Lee Hollis, and Barbara Ross .
Click here for a PDF list of previously discussed books.
Please visit the Circulation Desk or the Adult Services Desk at the library to check on availability of passes for the museum of your choice.
- For more information and to see a list of participating museums: www.museumadventure.org.
Worth Public Library District is now a part of Explore More Illinois! Explore More Illinois is a cultural pass program that allows Illinois public library cardholders access to discounts at museums, park districts, historical societies, zoos, art centers, recreational facilities, and other attractions.
Patrons can log in with their library card number and PIN.
The library card must be an Adult card in good standing.
For Frequently Asked Questions click here https://exploremoreillinois.org/faq
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Library is closed on the following days:
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Years Eve
Phone Prompts at
0 - Operator
1 - Hours, Address
2 - Adult Services
3 - Youth Services
4 - Circulation Desk
5 - Business Office
6 - Technical Services
7 - Administrator