- Holds – The library will place holds on materials that the library owns for all Reaching Across Illinois Library System (RAILS) cardholders.
- Interlibrary Loan – The library will Interlibrary Loan materials owned by other libraries for Worth Public Library cardholders only.
- Reciprocal Borrowing – Worth Public Library cardholders are able to use their library card at libraries that are members of the Reaching Across Illinois Library System (RAILS). Members of any Reaching Across Illinois Library System (RAILS) library are able to use their library card at Worth Public Library.
Come and discuss books in the Library’s Book Club. We will be reading and discussing The Martian by Andy Weir. We will be meeting at The Edge Restaurant at Water’s Edge Golf Course at 1:00pmJuly 16 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm at Edge Restaurant
Adult Summer Reading Ends. Please return your Book Logs by August 3rd.August 3
Come and discuss books in the Library’s Book Club.August 20 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm at Worth Library Meeting Room
Come and discuss books in the Library’s Book Club.September 17 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm at Worth Library Meeting Room
Come and discuss books in the Library’s Book Club.October 15 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm at Worth Library Meeting Room
The Reading Roundtable is usually held on the third Tuesday of the month usually at 1:30 pm in the Library Meeting Room.
The following books will be discussed in the upcoming months:
- July 16th at 1:00 pm at Water’s Edge Restaurant: The Martian by Andy Weir
Click here for a PDF list of previously discussed books.
Please visit the Circulation Desk or the Adult Services Desk at the library to check on availability of passes for the museum of your choice.
- For more information and to see a list of participating museums: www.museumadventure.org.
To place holds on upcoming books or your favorite authors, go to our dedicated Forthcoming Books page…
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday
9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday & Saturday
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Library is closed on the following days:
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Years Eve
Phone Prompts at
0 - Operator
1 - Hours, Address
2 - Adult Services
3 - Youth Services
4 - Circulation Desk
5 - Business Office
6 - Technical Services
7 - Administrator